[Audiobooks/iPod]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default [Audiobooks/iPod]

Post by +mw.pmi on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:51 am

<click CDROM image to DOWNLOAD>

Descriptions:
Back From The Dead! My first Audiobook since coming back home from nearly 3 months Hospital and Rehab recovery. A must download which speaks about several Artists that are STILL attacking me, which I have to ignore, for I am a new man, and as a SPECIAL BONUS, a “Blast From The Past” .ZIP EXTRA, inside this download, that speaks on one PARTICULAR Artist, who left his own Forum, due to a discontinued AB (Audiobook), and has now returned, still talking ill of MW and PMI. I’ve ignored them, but you’ll understand who I’m referring towards. ONLY IN BFTD.ZIP!!!

I’m a new man, but still have to keep some of these old scabs under wraps! ;)

<click AB CDROM image for download>

Description:
“Be Yourself”, is simple as that. BE YOU!!! In all that you do, and even if you’re getting influenced by others and/or giving out your own “out-fluence”, BE YOU in all that you do.

Remember: All are born ORIGINALS. But, many die COPIES/CLONES! Go beyond mediocre, and that which is the “status quo”, and make your Trail a blazed for all to do the same. *Contains an EXTRA “Be Yourself” file.

Description:
An Interview conducted by SANGIEV, in both AB format, and Text Reading found HERE!!! Deviant Art “HIDDEN TALENT”

Description:
Basically, I speak about how PSD LRO’s are prepared. How I make my files recognizable and easy to pack, and what the separation of differences between FRO, LRO, and URO’s. Also I briefly, if not but for a moment, talk about Rippers and the time allowance any Forum or GFX Community should hold them in that status of “ripper”. 30, 60 and 90 days; especially those that are unintentional rippers and didn’t mean any harm. Listen and hopefully you learn what I mean.

Descriptions:
Had to make these without Candi's parts included, since folks wanted to know the answers and what not. My Stikam is acting strange and so, I had to go ahead and put this out to the public. Has two separate CD Downloads.

Includes DOUBLE CD DOWNLOADS (.MP3 iPod/Audiobook/HearMe Files) of “The PMI SHOW: Questions & Answers”. You can click CD1 which contains parts 1 and 2. Also click CD2 which contains all of part 3 and the final Audiobook file. I talk about some issues between folks that try to make others look bad and how to fix it and/or avoid it.

Description:
I talk briefly about some things, such as the sounds in the background, LOL, but seriously, DOCUMENTATION revisited! What YOU can do to keep yourself as an Artist safe from pesty Artist stalkers and those out to mar your image and reputation.

Description:
Who Is Poisining You!? Listen to this important tape of what you should read for when buying food, and some other advice that I came across due to the fact that most store bought foods are poisonous.

Description:
This is a personal and heart-felt APOLOGY and retraction from the former file, “Why….Hybrid”, which was both deleted and is no longer available for download. Talks about my apologies to Hybrid, my further respect towards him as an Elder beyond my age, how we should respect and love one another, in helping support each other, and a Prayer towards him concerning his health and his immediate return to the GFX Genre and LG (Layered GFX). Also is a call towards the +MW Family to support LG as much as possible.

A MUST LISTEN FOR ALL +MW Members!

Description:
Going Over A Few Things. You’ll have to download this one to find out what I’m going over! :P

<Click CDROM to Download!!!>

Description:
I go indepth of WHERE Masterworks came from, who all is part of MW, and who the CORE person is in Masterworks with its ORIGIN of where it came from, as revealed as TOP SECRET! Also, WHOM all shares power within its Family Group. Also speak about PAWNGAME.COM, and how we as any MW Member should conduct ourselves on any given Forum regardless of who likes or dislikes our presence there. ;) Don’t get it “twisted”, this is some much needed information.

Extra Goodie: Also included, “Clients, to Customers to Career in Graphics” Audiobook file included, with a brief but informative 9 minute iPod/Audiobook/HearMe file (.MP3).

WARNING:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE: BE ADVISED!!!
<click CDROM to download>

Description:
You have to listen to this one. I’m just speaking after a late night day of work! Blowing off some recent steam… It involves alot of things that happened to me JUST on the date of March 8th 2008. The sequel to "IMLIMP"!

Description:
The "IAMNOTWELLHUNG Sequel!!!
After being THREATENED that if I make another file about him, he’d “do sumthin’ “, I went ahead and did this. Go ahead and see what its all about.

Recorded in High Quality, Non-Crackling: 24Bit/16,000kps recording

Description:
The Keepers CD Audiobook (.MP3) involves me speaking about my core ability, some pointers from +mw.Supreme’s audiobook, Scribbles, Friction, where is Bryan, and many many other points, as well as why God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are great influences in the relationship of my Life and They and I share. Also, emphasizes what Masterworks® is doing that is NEW, and what will be the NEW REQUIREMENT to making it into the MW Family Group for 2008 and beyond.

WARNING: 5 .MP3 MESSAGE
MILD LANGUAGE: BE ADVISED!!!

Description:
You’ve heard of IAMWELLHUNG, yes? No? Perhaps you have and didn’t know it. He’s a regular on several sites I’m on, and recently made threats against me and all that will befriend me and that know me, including MW. I had to BLOCK him on MSN, because of his behavior. Listen to this 5 Volume MP3 file(s) and listen to why, IAMWELLHUNG is NOT!

+CDROM .PNG for those that want to have Previews for their audiobooks is inside the ZIP Pack!

*Talks about the Photoshop Audio Annotative Tool and how to properly use it and make AUDIOBOOK/HEARME files within and inside your .PSD Files to share with others...

*It's a Shocker. You have to listen to it to beleive what I was talking about. May offend some, but not everything that I record may be agreed upon. Thread Carefully!

*The Photoshop Doctrine, how to use the knowledge and application of Photoshop to complete any image editting or just create something that is "eye candy" and visually appealing.

*3Dvertical and PMI talks about new artworks and style/technique that was invented in 2007 NOV, and how it has changed the way I NOW do Art in 2008.

*Using your mind to create the best of the best graphics that YOU can create. Not copying other's styles or techniques or tutorials. Just being you and enjoying what YOU make!

*Having Child-Like simplicity to make work that is impressive and fun to craft.

*Relative Arts talks about how some of what you do relates to Arts as a whole... and how you can use it to affect others.

*Giving a brief History of how I started doing Sigs, what sites I've joined and started at, and whom I met, that have both influenced me and whom I've been an influence to.

*Guess What? Tee, hee... can't talk about that one! Another one you'll have to download and hear for yourself! Its VERY interesting!

*Bring The Hate is a matter that occured to me long ago, and after 2 years still is on-going, and something that recently happened on ChaosGFX.

WARNING: 10 .MP3 MESSAGE

If you’ve never heard me be upset about anything other than Art, download this SPECIAL MESSAGE AUDIOBOOK(s). Not only talks about how certain “people in power” are setting traps for you and your Family, but how to avoid them through using KNOWLEDGE and the action of it. Also talks about current GFX Artists on my LAST NERVE!!! 10 Volumes, and please wear your headphones on THIS ONE!!! Its Explicit!

OMG is a file that you have to listen to to know how your body operates and how you can avoid and make your entire system immune to colds and sickness by watching what you eat, READING the labels, and programming your mind for unlimited immune “thoughts”.

WARNING:

And The Losers Are, 1-2 is an Audiobook that talks about my 14 day suspension on ChaosGFX, and also my current banning, and why it all happened. Stay tuned…this sh*t isn’t over!

Last edited by +mw.pmi on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
+mw.pmi
Gfx Designer
Gfx Designer

Male Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : Adobe Certified Instructor
Gfx Experience : Richard Pryor
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile http://art-division.net/forums

Back to top Go down

default Re: [Audiobooks/iPod]

Post by +mw.pmi on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:52 am

SPECIAL AUDIOBOOKS BY +MW. PMI:

MegaUpload Downloaders:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=LVDMS890

Those who cannot access MegaUpload:

DEscriptION:
This file is an EXCLUSIVE, and will not be shared with other sites, except Dream Concept GFX, and Elite GFX, GFX Junk, and those I choose to. Unless you're on the +mw. Group, you won't be getting it. So, get your copy today... Explains how to set your Photoshop imagery, .JPG, .PNG, TIFF at 300dpi or higher, all the way to 18,000dpi.

DEscriptION:
This, I don't think I've ever released, but if I have, here it is again. It explains alot of information to help you understand why YOU love The Arts, why you do what you do, and how to overcome verbal and "clique-acle" obstacles and persons. Enjoy.

DEscriptION:
The Question is what drives all of us, and there is also one VERY IMPORTANT INGREDIENT that fuels and supports the “question” and the driving desired factor and formula. What is it!? Love.

DEscriptION:
What do you do when YOU get designers’ block? I explain how I’ve dealt with it, and how YOU TOO can over come it and never get it again.

DEscriptION:
NEVER BEFORE RELEASED, to my knowledge of a 10 Volume Audiobook (HEARME files) Series that was recorded on July 11th, 2007. Please be advised that Explicit Language is contained therein/herein.

DEscriptION:
Talks about how some scans are allowed and may not be allowed. Using anything that is within reason and legal. Speaking also about some EXCLUSIVE issues including Digital Painting, so just tune in and have fun! 1 Hour and 30 Minutes!

DEscriptION:
Contains information of how to use C4Ds and Wireframes easily in a Layer in Photoshop.

DEscriptION:
OK!!! Please adjust your volume settings…

I went on a vent about Critiques and how it should be considered. Called out 1 individual in particular, ReBeL, and talked about other things that Artists should watch out for in this Genre of Art. Critiques are to help you and strengthen you, not be used as something to attack and be angry with others about.

DEscriptION:
Just talking about some things that I experienced in that past 3 days.. from 6 to the 10th of October 2007, and how I voiced them. Also includes some apologies to several Artists.

DEscriptION:
Talks about how to make a Low Quality image into a High Quality stock image, with the usages of some old school Photoshop 4 techniques used in any CS (CS, CS2, and CS3) program Photoshoptic enviorment! Also includes some super duper special tips and secrets never before shared on my Audiobooks! So, listen close! HOW TO NOT LOSE A JOB!!!

DEscriptION:
Contains 2 Audiobooks of Volumes 1 and 2 of “The Law of Masterworks”, speaks about my relationship with GOD, how and what drives me to create my work, why I do NOT get ‘blocks’, and what Masterworks is all about, whom we are (Official Members), what we require as the Rule and Law of Masterworks, and the consequences of not wearing the “+mw.” in front of your name if you are an MW Group Member.

Description:
A 10 Volume compressed Audiobook/HEARME that talks about everything from name/alias choices, how to deal with other artists as far as your differences to theirs, and other topics.

Description:
Read the TITLE! It’s a mystery, isn’t it!? LISTEN NOW!

Description:
SEQUEL TO: "Having A Designer's Block"

What is the INSPIRATION that is within all of us? Is it that which is outside of us that we draw into us for artistic or expressive guidance? This Audiobook tells YOU what the True Inspiration is, and how to tap into that “I AM” of you anytime and at all times!!! Download This TODAY!!!

Description:
UNTITLED!!! Download to find out what its all about. BEWARE THOUGH: 3 Hours Long!!!

Description:

CAUTION: Could Be Copyrighted! Self Explanatory, shows and explains how to avoid some images that are obviously Deviant Arted, and how to make sure you’re covered if ever accused. A MUST FOR ANYONE THAT IS OR HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF RIPPING!

MY STROKE SETTINGS

If you want the border thicker, increase the "px" number from 2-100. If you want it base, keep it at 1px.

If you want the Opacity stronger and more BOLD, increase the number from 30 - 100%. The higher the number, the bolder and darker the border or Stroke is. ;)

This is the setting for White Forums...or lighter colorations. If your forums are darker, you can use these settings too for dark Forum blending, or if you want a mild highlight of white or silver, change the coloration to either White or Gray, with an Opacity %'age setting of 15% or 10% at best..

Masterworks: EXCLUSIVE RARE STOCK PACK!!!

DEscriptION:
An EXCLUSIVE Stock Pack, with Rare Images, and 2 HEARME AudioBooks that are a must to listen to!

EDIT: Me and JUSTIN (Fuse) are good buds now, so, just download this to get the Stocks and if you want, listen to the file. But our beef has been long since over since the making of this file.

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!
+mw.pmi
Gfx Designer
Gfx Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by +mw.pmi on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:55 am

DEscriptION:
Contains an APOLOGY retraction to the Artist, JUSTIN (Fuse) on GFX CAWs, and also talks about what Masterworks is all about, and how to have the importancy of DOCUMENTATION!!! A must for any Artist!

*T.E.A.: Trials, Errors and Accident. How I learned Photoshop from day one, and how you can and should use T.E.A. concepts to surpass anything using your creative imagination. Drink your T.E.A.
+mw.pmi
Gfx Designer
Gfx Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by +cdc.LEADTECH on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:08 am

wow tnx for sharing :D :D

Hello Guest For now you Have 16777189 posts....ill hope you will post MORE and MORE!..
+cdc.LEADTECH
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1206
Job/hobbies : Graphic Designing
Gfx Experience : 5 months
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-06-01

View user profile http://codectors.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by +mw.pmi on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:15 am

For those that travel on planes, trains, buses, or walk the streets, or ride bikes, and need something to listen to while they wait or ride along. ;) Ipod and .MP3 playable and downloadable files!
+mw.pmi
Gfx Designer
Gfx Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content